Monday, March 25, 2013

So hip, so crafty!

So I guess this would be the proper place for me to brag about how productive I have been today? I cleaned out my closet, sold a ton of clothes to a thrift shop, went for a run around Lake Calhoun, picked up my prom dress from the tailors, helped my friend shop for a dress. Heck, by 11 am I had already gone to the dentist AND made a dress. Here is the dress I reconstructed!
I bought the dress on the left from Goodwill for $4 on my way back from the dentist. After a few snips and a little bit of sewing, it was complete redone to be super cute. I went with a white dress because at Hopkins it is a tradition for the senior women to wear a black dress on the first day of school and a white dress on the last day. By making it a highlow, thinning out the straps, and adding a sweetheart neckline, I made this dress adorable and ready to bring on graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment