Tuesday, April 30, 2013

365 Days in the Past

I always find it odd to think about what you were doing, where you were, just one year ago. I feel as though so much has changed this year, and looking back 12 months really proves that. I was heading out to Maryland to go to my cousin's wedding and visit Georgetown. I thought I was going to love it there- ha. It is odd to remember how excited I was, and now I know where I am going, and my enthusiasm for leaving is boiling over my brain. At the wedding I was so excited because I had met a cute boy and danced with him- and now I have been dating a boy that I love for almost half a year, and I can't even imagine what it will be like to not see him everyday in just a few short months. My grandma's boyfriend fell asleep at the wedding. I really have nothing to compare that to, but the picture is just so funny I couldn't resist. While I am excited for the future and excited for my plans, it all still seems kind of odd to have no continuity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment