Monday, November 12, 2012

NOSTALGIC FOR SUMMER JUST DAYS INTO WINTER

This is where I was just a few weeks before summer started this past year. My dad and I flew into Washington DC. We visited family, took a tour of Georgetown University, ate cupcakes, then went to my cousin's wedding. I remember that though school was still there, it just was not nearly as stressful because it was after AP exams and after most of the work in my classes. I want to be there right now. I want to be at graduation, but first make a pit stop at Heart-O-Grams and grab lunch at prom. Today was quite possibly one of the most stressful college application days of my life. My Whitman Early Decision application is due Thursday, the 15th. This weekend I got a call from a student at Whitman because my application was still not complete. So, today I visited my counselor and discovered that I was missing huge chunks of my application still. One of my letters of recommendation had been lost in the mail, my early decision agreement needed to be signed by my counselor still, and my school network was having problems, which disallowed sending my school report. I wanted to cry. I still want to cry. If I don't get this in early decision, I might just breakdown. I fell in love with the school, and I just want to go there, get this whole process over and done with early on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment