Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Flashback- Peru 2011

Remembering my trip to Peru is like escaping into my memories, but not being able to find all of them. A few years ago, and while some experiences are still fresh and well recorded into my brain, some are starting to fade. 
For this upcoming summer, I had the opportunity available to go back to Peru, and to do a journalism and communications internship with Fauna Forever, the group that I had worked with down in the Amazon. Unfortunately, financially, it's just not going to work out. 
But, I am happy to announce that I have officially accepted a job working as a camp councilor for Birch Trail Camp in Northern Wisconsin! I will be closer to home, making money, working with kids, and will still have the chance to be taking photos. I (most likely) will actually be working with the campers and teaching them photography. 
As much as I want to go back down to Puerto Maldonado, this summer is just not an option, but will still be on the table for years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment