Friday, August 24, 2012


Now, I didn't actually take either of these pictures (sorry, guys. I know, lettin ya down). But this was a huge moment for me, so I still wanted to let you know. This past Tuesday, VP Joe Biden came to Minneapolis. Because I am so involved as a volunteer for the campaign, I was not only able to attend, but to sit on the bleachers behind him (see right side of screen). Everyone gave Biden a hard time afterwards because he did spend a majority of the time talking about all the wrongdoings of Romney. But, it was a Democratic Rally. I don't know what they were expecting. Afterwards, I got the chance to meet Biden. In a shaky, awkward moment, I shook his hand and said "VICE PRESIDENT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WITH... EDUCATION!" So basically I got my main focus across. But whatevs. It was still an incredible moment for me, despite how pathetic I acted. Also, I was able to meet the Mayor of Minneapolis, R.T. Rybak, who is a pretty cool dude! (See below)

No comments:

Post a Comment