Sunday, September 30, 2012

Renaissance Festival 2012

Also known as, a people watcher's fantasy. So many weird people, so many funny things that I needed to photograph. 
 A man with a huge beard sat at this booth just telling riddles... all day everyday. What a job!
 Julie really liked the headpieces!
 Do I need an explanation for why I love this?
 First one of these I've seen in a while where the drawing actually looks like the models.
 Yes, this tortoises is supporting one of my favorite things. Yes, we did become friends. He nibbled on my jeans.
 They also sold didgeridoos!
 I'm going to be honest, the fairies really creep my out.
 As much as I love elephants, I am really frustrated when they are treated this horribly. For my first time going to the ren fair, I did not ride one.
 Zomg the people that exist in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment