Thursday, September 20, 2012

School results in nostalgia.

With school starting, I have been stressed. Horribly, horribly stressed. Work has been busy, auditions have happened, and college applications are in the process of being submitted. Through all of these, I keep thinking back to Peru. Maybe it is writing an essay about my horrible sloth experience for my college applications, maybe it is my environmental science class that talks about the biodiversity of the Amazon (and all I can think of is the gold mining). My Spanish class keeps talking about South American culture, and I want to chime in and say what I learned while I was in Peru, but sometimes my thoughts and passion get lost in translation. Anywho, I am incredibly excited for college. Mainly because I plan on spending an entire year abroad, and at least a semester of that will be in South America. Possibly a semester in Peru and a semester in Brazil, but there is still a chance that I may want to spend my second semester in someplace new, such as New Zealand (hey, shaking things up- it's a photographer's paradise). So, here are some pictures from Peru just to let everyone else see some of the interesting things that I miss. 









No comments:

Post a Comment