Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apple Orchard

So, today we went to an apple orchard! A new one, I don't remember the name of it. Something ordinary, like Minnesota Orchards. Anyway, we faced the cold and quite enjoyed it. I consumed 4 apples while picking, apple cider, two apples at home, and a caramel apple today. Yes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But what about having that many? Anywho, they are delicious. My favorite genetically modified apple is certainly the snow crisp,  but today I discovered a love for keepsakes as well. 
 Is now the appropriate time to talk about my awesome relationship with my awesome father? We are the same person and laugh at the same things and think the same way. I will develop this thought further later... but he is incredible and this picture of him makes me chortle. 
 ^Favorite favorite favorite favorite
 Look, he's so farmy sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment