Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boston 2012 College Tour

 We got lost and ended up on MIT's campus... intimidating. 
 Hated it, hated it, hated it. 
 Look! It's Marra at Harvard! Woohoo!
 One thing I found interesting about Harvard- tourists. Everywhere. I could never go to a school when there are so many strangers just creepin on the campus. But, here is the library. 
 At Brandeis I would have the option of living in a castle. ;osdgih;oha
 Also, I love their campus center. 
 Unfortunately, it was super rainy. So there was lots of driving in the rain. And I didn't exactly bring the proper clothes to get soaked it. 


 Shall we discuss all the cute houses of Worcester? Didn't like the school, but the off campus houses was almost as cool as the dorms (see below)

 Somehow we got the key to the suite at our hotel... NOICE! 
 View from hotel... gasorihadg
 Hey, Mom! 

 We went to Sweet. It was delicious. 
 I am lazy and don't feel like cropping this. 
 Feneal Hall is beautiful all lit up at night. 
My mother and I went here just because we have both used a monologue for auditions that mentions this restaurant in it. Well worthy of the long walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment