Saturday, October 6, 2012

Polaroid

So, I just bought a used Polaroid Camera. It's a 600, but I honestly have no clue what that means. I had to have the girl at National Camera put in the film for me because I didn't want to ruin it and I had no clue what I was doing. And that film is expensive. Anyway, the shots turned out crappppppppy. Godly awful. So, I am going to try again in daylight tomorrow, hopefully figure out the exposure since it looks like a giant white blob, then invest in some color film. The black and white is not nearly as cool as I was hoping for. But let's be honest, I felt like a hipster buying this camera. And I hate hipsters, they are one of the most obnoxious images that I have ever encountered. However, something is so fun about taking a picture and having it in your hands instantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment